By registering for an account at IrPush.com with your email address and using the IrPush.com ("IrPush") website, dashboard, API, and SDK (the "Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Service. The materials contained in this Service are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. The Effective Date of this Services Agreement is the date at which you sign up for an account through our online form.
WHEREAS, IrPush operates hardware and software for hosting websites, and has substantial knowledge, experience and expertise in management and maintenance of websites WHEREAS, Client desires to engage IrPush, and IrPush desires to be engaged by Client to provide such services subject to the terms and conditions set forth below WHEREAS, the parties acknowledge that the Internet is neither owned nor controlled by any one entity; therefore, IrPush can make no guarantee that any given reader shall be able to access IrPush’s server at any given time.
IrPush represents that it shall make every good faith effort to ensure that its server is available as widely as possible and with as little service interruption as possible.
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein, Client and IrPush agree as follows:
IrPush shall have the right to terminate this Terms of Service with an immediate effect in writing to the Client if any of the following events occur.
Client shall pay by valid payment method for Software Services provided by IrPush at the time of signing up at the fee set forth on the Host’s website. Client’s monthly payments for the Software Services, depending on the plan selected by Client, shall be automatically charged to the valid payment method provided by Client at the time of purchase each month.
If Client does not pay the fees by the Due Date, IrPush may suspend Client’s ability to use the Services, and may terminate this Services Agreement.
1. Client agrees that all charges and fees associated with an account are their sole responsibility.
2. Billing will stop at end of term during which the service is cancelled.
3. At the end of the contract term, the contract will automatically renew for the original contract length indefinitely until cancelled in writing or via email.
4. Violations of IrPush Terms of Service may, at PushEnage’s discretion, result in immediate and permanent disablement without refund.
5. Disputed charges (“chargebacks”) associated with any IrPush account may, at PushEnage’s discretion, result in immediate and permanent disablement. IrPush expressly reserves the right to change the fees charged hereunder for the Hosting Services with advanced notice to the Client. If Client does not agree to any such pricing change, it may cancel the Hosting Services any time.
IrPush shall not be liable for any taxes or other fees to be paid in accordance with or related to purchases made from Client or IrPush Hosting’s server. Client agrees to take full responsibility for all taxes and fees of any nature associated with such products sold.
1. Client will provide IrPush with material and data in a condition that is “server-ready”, which is in a form requiring no additional manipulation on the part of IrPush. IrPush shall make no effort to validate this information for content, correctness or usability.
2. Use of IrPush's service requires a certain level of knowledge in the use of Internet languages, protocols, and software. This level of knowledge varies depending on the anticipated use and desired content of Client’s Webspace by the Client.
3. Web Publishing and Email sending: requires knowledge of HTML, properly locating and linking documents, FTPing Webspace contents, Graphics, text, Sound, image mapping, email marketing, etc.
4. IrPush will exercise no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the network, provided that it adheres to all other conditions set forth below:
Client, herein, agrees that he/she holds the complete responsibility over any content they publish through their account on IrPush platform. Client also agrees to NOT use the IrPush Service to:
1. promote, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful according to law of the country/state/place where the business and its audience are located, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a IrPush official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that Client does not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose; in no event , however, is junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, or the like allowed;
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. provide material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. IrPush reserves the right to police its network to verify compliance with all agreed upon Terms.
14. The Client agrees to cooperate in any reasonable investigations into their adherence to all agreed upon Terms. Failure to cooperate is grounds for immediate disablement of all accounts/service plans.
15. IrPush reserves the right to disconnect any website or server deemed to present a security threat to IrPush's customers, servers, or network.
16. The opening of multiple accounts or service plans in order to bypass any restrictions or overage charges set forth by IrPush is grounds for termination of all services
17. IrPush makes no warranties or representations of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing. IrPush also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and will not be responsible for any damages that may be suffered by the Client, including loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries or service interruptions by any cause or errors or omissions of the Client. Use of any information obtained by way of IrPush is at the Client’s own risk, and IrPush specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services. Connection speed represents the speed of a connection to and do not represent guarantees of available end to end bandwidth. IrPush expressly limits its damages to the Client for any non-accessibility time or other down time to the pro-rata monthly charge during the system unavailability.
18. IrPush specifically denies any responsibilities for any damages arising as a consequence of such unavailability. In the event that this material is not “Server-ready”, IrPush may, at its option and at any time, reject this material, including but not limited to after it has been put on IrPush's Server. IrPush agrees to notify Client immediately of its refusal of the material and afford Client the opportunity to amend or modify the material to satisfy the needs and/or requirements of IrPush. If the Client fails to modify the material, as directed by IrPush, within a reasonable period of time, which shall be determined between the parties themselves, the contract shall be deemed to be terminated.
19. Certain aspects of the Services may be in beta form as designated by IrPush (“Beta Services”). In addition to the disclaimers of warranty set out in this Agreement, the Beta Services are provided on an as-is basis with the express understanding that they may not have been tested, have faults, and may not be as secure as other elements of the Services. Any SLA, indemnity, representation or warranty that IrPush provides herein does not apply to the Beta Services. IrPush reserves the right to terminate the Beta Services at any time, even if Client has relied on them as a material inducement to enter into this Agreement. IrPush makes no guarantee that Beta Services will be put into production.
TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHTS
Client warrants that it has the right to use the trademarks and copyrights applicable to all content and/or products being made available through the client’s account.
The client agrees to let IrPush use their organization's logo in IrPush’s customer list and at other places on its website (including but not limited to IrPush.com).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Client shall obtain any and all necessary consents and clearances to enable you lawfully to make use of all and any intellectual property rights through the Services, including without limitation, clearance and/or consents in respect of Client’s proposed domain name or content on Client’s website.
HARDWARE, EQUIPMENT, & SOFTWARE
The client is responsible for and must provide all telephone, computer, hardware and software equipment and services necessary to access IrPush. IrPush makes no representations, warranties or assurances that the Customer’s equipment will be compatible with the IrPush service.
Client expressly agrees that use of IrPush's Server is at Client’s sole risk. Neither IrPush, its employees, affiliates, agents, third party information providers, merchants, licensers or the like, warrant that IrPush's Server service will not be interrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Server service or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information service or merchandise contained in or provided through the IrPush Server service, unless otherwise expressly stated in this contract. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall IrPush, its offices, agents or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing IrPush's Server service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the IrPush Server service; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to IrPush's records, programs or services. Client hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content on IrPush's Server service.
In any event no claim shall be brought unless Client has notified IrPush of the claim within one year of its arising.
In no event shall IrPush be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
Client agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold IrPush harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, (“Liabilities”) asserted against IrPush, its agents, its clients, servants officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by Clients, its agents, employees or assigns. Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless IrPush against Liabilities arising out of:
any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with IrPush's Server by Client; any material supplied by Client infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; copyright infringement by Client; any defective product which Client sold on IrPush's Server.
Because the Internet is a global communication tool, and we have clients from nearly every country in the world it is difficult to dictate what is considered “adult material.” However, it is not our function to discriminate against those who choose to utilize adult content or adult related material. This being said, there are still several reasons why IrPush has been forced to create its no adult sites policy for its IrPush users (virtual server users).
What does IrPush consider “Adult Material”? Examples of adult material include, without limitation, the following:
FILE SHARING APPLICATIONS
All accounts in IrPush are strictly prohibited in publishing or distributing in anyway on links or files that are related to file that are provided through file sharing service. Whether lawful or unlawful, IrPush reserves the right to determine what is harmful to its Clients, operations or reputation.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on IrPush's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. IrPush does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. IrPush may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. IrPush does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
IrPush has not reviewed all of the sites or email hosting accounts linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IrPush of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk and responsibility.
IrPush may revise these terms of service for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms of Services. Except as expressly provided herein, this Agreement, including any other contracts incorporated by reference, may only be amended as agreed by the parties in a written amendment (including by a click-to-accept that is accepted by Client or Authorized User). The parties further agree that upgrades (e.g. moving up a service plan level), downgrades (e.g. moving down a service plan level), and additional services (e.g. adding account management services) may be agreed via electronic communication that is acknowledged by authorized representatives for both parties. If one party fails to exercise, or delays exercising, any right, remedy or power set out in this Agreement, this shall not operate as a waiver of that right, remedy or power, whether under this Agreement or at law or equity.
Except for the payment of fees by Client, if the performance of any part of this Agreement by either Party is prevented, hindered, delayed or otherwise made impracticable by reason of any flood, riot, fire, judicial or governmental action, labor disputes, act of God or any other causes beyond the control of either party, that party shall be excused from such to the extent that it is prevented, hindered or delayed by such causes.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of IRAN and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.
Revisions to this Contract will be applicable to previous Contracts Revisions will be considered agreed to by the Client on renewal of service as specified in Section – Financial Arrangements.
Client may not transfer this contract without the written consent of IrPush.
These Terms of Service constitutes the entire Contract and understanding of the parties. Any changes or modifications to these Terms of Service of Contract thereto are agreed to by the both parties upon renewal of services.